Careers at Aquasana
Content Marketing Manager
Company/Location Specific Information
At Aquasana, we believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products so every home can enjoy clean, healthy water.
In 2016, Aquasana was purchased by A. O. Smith Corporation -- a global leader in water technology -- and is part of its North America Water Treatment division.
More About A. O. Smith
Water technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and A. O. Smith Corporation is a leader in the space. We are a $3 billion company with a 144-year history, more than 16,000 employees worldwide, and manufacturing operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Europe.
A. O. Smith is committed to continuous improvement, not just in its factories and its processes, but in its people. We value people who are able to analyze problems and take rapid, decisive action.
What is great about this opportunity?
- You will be joining a stable, but growing organization committed to strong financial performance, strategic acquisitions, global expansion, and the highest ethical standards of conduct.
- You will be representing a company that makes products that improve quality of life and are considered top of the line.
- You will be joining a cohesive team that supports each other in accomplishing shared goals.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of strategic marketing content and copy for Aquasana. With the goal of achieving consumer engagement and driving revenue, the person in this role helps set the strategy for and leads the execution of content across various channels and initiatives including social media, blog, email, digital advertising, direct mail, product merchandising, and more.
The role reports to the Director of Brand Marketing and collaborates closely with the creative design team and channel leaders (Email, Online, Marketplaces, Product Marketing, Sales) to create best-in-class marketing communications.
- Build and manage social communities (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Linkedin) through the execution of great content and innovative programs devised to grow awareness, consideration, and conversion
- Define topics, create content, and publish it throughout various social channels
- Through active listening, identify social engagement opportunities that will help grow the Aquasana audience and increase positive brand awareness
- Work with the Customer Service team to ensure they are responding effectively to social support cases. Escalate and help respond to posts as needed.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure social amplification of key initiatives
- Identify social media influencers we can partner with and manage relationships. Monitor influencer trends, applications, tools, emerging platforms, etc. and make recommendations that are a good fit for Aquasana and support marketing initiatives.
- Serve as the team expert regarding strategic social media marketing programs, KPIs, social statistics, and competitive benchmarks
- Develop and manage social editorial calendar
- Develop blog content to attract and convert prospects into customers
- Leverage superior writing skills to make complex topics simple and relatable
- Work with the creative design team to develop/source accompanying blog media (photos, illustrations, infographics, etc.)
- Work with our outsourced SEO agency to conduct keyword research and optimize blog content
- Upload optimized content to our blog platform (WordPress) and merchandise it throughout our site
- Work with our email channel manager to develop newsletter content
- Develop and manage blog editorial calendar
- Leverage Aquasana’s brand voice to develop clear, compelling, and customer-centric copy for various marketing channels and initiatives including website marketing, email marketing, display advertising, direct mail, video scripts, product manuals, retail packaging, and signage.
- Help to evolve Aquasana’s brand voice. Serve as liaison to cross-functional teams to ensure our brand voice guidelines are understood and followed.
- Create informative and persuasive marketing communications that nurture acquisition consumers into purchases and then continue the customer journey to increase retention and repurchase rates
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external agency partners to form one customer experience, making recommendations and improvements to streamline the customer experience across channels
- Effectively communicate and articulate thoughts and creative ideas across the organization and to project stakeholders
- Proven track record building brands via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Experience using various social and web analytics reporting tools
- Experience using WordPress or similar blogging tool
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytics, focused on developing results-driven campaigns
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical writing a plus
- Image editing skills a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word) required
- 4-5 years of experience in communications and social media
- Bachelor’s degree required
In our downtown-adjacent, dog-friendly Austin office we offer a relaxed dress code, free parking, employee discounts on water filtration products, a competitive compensation package, and comprehensive benefits plans, which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability programs, and tuition assistance.
|Nearest Major Market||Austin|
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. ONLY)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis