Careers at Aquasana
Digital Marketing Manager
Company/Location Specific Information
Aquasana is a leader in water filtration. Our filters are marketed in nearly every country around the world. Our mission is to make whole-body 'water health' as easy, accessible, and economical as possible.
The filters produce the healthiest and best-tasting water available. Health-conscious consumers know that it is critical to filter tap water before they drink it, cook with it or bathe in it because it is loaded with harmful chemicals. Only 91 contaminants are regulated by the Safe Drinking Water Act, yet more than 60,000 chemicals are used within the U.S.
Aquasana was purchased by A. O. Smith Corporation, a global leader in water technology which includes water heating and treatment, during 2016, and is part of its North America Water Treatment division.
Why A. O . Smith?
Water technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and, as a leading global water technology company, A. O. Smith Corporation is at the center of the trend. We are a $3 billion company with 144-year history and employ more than 16,000 men and women. With manufacturing operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Europe, A. O. Smith has the global reach to serve customers worldwide. We have sales and distribution in more than 60 countries around the world. A. O. Smith is committed to continuous improvement, not just in its factories and its processes, but in its people. We value people who are able to analyze problems and take rapid, decisive action.
What is great about this opportunity?
- You will be joining a stable, but growing organization committed to strong financial performance, strategic acquisitions, global expansion and the highest ethical standards of conduct.
- You will be representing a company that makes products that improve quality of life and are considered top of the line.
- You will be joining a cohesive team that supports each other in accomplishing shared goals.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will work with key stakeholders to attain the financial and strategic objectives of the Aquasana Direct business. You will be responsible for owning demand generation, lead nurture, and acquisition of new direct customers as well as increasing the retention and lifetime value of current Aquasana customers. In addition, you will be responsible for owning the growth, development, testing, and optimization efforts of a fully integrated customer journey and own omni-channel touchpoints across direct marketing channels, including: email, paid search, affiliate marketing, display advertising, remarketing, social media, and more – to support both ecommerce and direct sales for Aquasana.
- Develop a fully integrated customer journey. Develop a strategic digital marketing plan with measurable impact that provides visibility into the 360-degree view of a customer’s marketing experience: from initial engagement, to consideration, to purchase, to installation, to retention and subscription services. Map customer journey touchpoints to every step of the marketing funnel.
- Develop, grow, and optimize online customer journey. Interact and engage leads and customers across every channel and device in a cohesive and personalized experience for multi-channel shoppers. Represent Aquasana’s brand online and deliver an exceptional customer experience. Own lead generation, lead nurture, and sales conversion strategy for direct business.
- Grow online advertising and inbound marketing channels. Manage direct channels including: email, paid search, display advertising, remarketing/retargeting, social media, calling campaigns, inbox retargeting, and more – supporting both acquisition and retention efforts to drive business for ecommerce and sales vehicles.
- Grow and manage integrated, omni-channel marketing. Develop demand generation efforts to grow Aquasana’s direct business both online and offline; develop, test, and optimize integrated marketing campaigns; create a cohesive online advertising presence; and meet all acquisition and retention financial and customer engagement goals.
- Lead strategic marketing efforts to increase customer retention. Focus on building retention campaigns that increase customer engagement, build relationships, increase subscriptions, and reduce churn. Develop customer lifecycle communications across all relevant touchpoints – leveraging extensive available data to create personalized, dynamic campaigns based on customer purchases and engagement.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business, including product marketing, content and brand management, customer success teams, sales, service, and all INET and TSales teams to build new demand generation strategies, optimize existing campaigns, and communicate results.
- Manage email/marketing automation team to support end-to-end campaign creation, executing both ad-hoc communications and complex lifecycle campaigns, from idea generation through delivery, including two direct reports.
- Manage 3rd party partners and agencies
- Experienced in the development and implementation of integrated digital/social/ecommerce marketing strategies
- Experience with upper and lower funnel campaigns to generate brand awareness/consideration and/or generate demand and leads for the sales team and ecommerce
- Keen understanding and deep experience in use of digital promotion in owned channels to generate awareness and demand
- Advanced knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Adwords, and other paid search models is required
- Experience with paid advertising on social media platforms, display advertising, and retargeting required
- Strong understanding of integrated and automated marketing and reporting tools such as Bronto, Marketo, Eloqua, Optimizely, Simon Data, Optimove, Facebook Business Manager, and related tools.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in digital marketing, demand generation, and online advertising
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related field required
Great people make our organization great and because of that, we offer a relaxed dress code in our newly remodeled dog friendly office, employee discounts on water filtration products, a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs, tuition assistance and free parking.
|Nearest Major Market||Austin|
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. ONLY)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis