Careers at Aquasana
Company/Location Specific Information
Aquasana, a division of A. O. Smith Corporation, is the leading direct-to-consumer manufacturer of premium performance home water filtration products – a $1.8B industry (US market). We believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products, so every home can enjoy great-tasting, healthy water.
What makes this opportunity great?
- You will be joining a stable, but growing organization committed to strong financial performance, strategic acquisitions, global expansion, and the highest ethical standards of conduct.
- You will be representing a company that makes products that improve quality of life and are considered top of the line.
- You will be joining a cohesive team that supports each other in accomplishing shared goals.
As the Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the end-to-end design of a wide variety of digital and offline media. This role will have a focus in digital design specifically related to website assets and UX, e-mail, display, and social media ad design. In addition, you will help the team load balance and pick up projects that support the entire business, such as direct mail, retail display, and sales collateral.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to be part of a team and effectively collaborate with fellow designers. They should possess strong digital and UX skills as well as typography, layout & branding; mastery in production, optimization & prepress. Creativity in the latest design trends as well as innovative ways to visually communicate our message to the target audience is essential. The right designer will be able to collaborate with other designers, marketers, copywriters, and freelancers, and utilize research, customer feedback, and market data to generate attractive and effective consumer-facing materials. Ability to work within a budget, meet deadlines, and adhere to brand guidelines while generating new guidelines as necessary. This role reports to the Senior Brand Manager.
- Work with marketing, sales, and product teams to understand objectives and requirements
- Create eye-catching and innovative designs for website UX, digital, and print
- Create digital assets for email campaigns, websites, online marketplaces, banner ads, and social media channels
- Design and produce assets that support the online cross-channel shopping experience, sales materials, and activation campaigns
- Retouch photos, including color correction and image manipulation
- Manage multiple projects/deadlines
- A desire to learn and a drive to excel
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups and web design
- UX experience ideally with direct to consumer brands
- Strong communication and proofing skills
- Strong production skills a must
- Excellent design and typography skills
- Ability to interact, communicate and present concepts and ideas
- High-level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable writing light copy that is direct and impactful
- Video editing, and illustration skills are a bonus
- Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Visual Arts, or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of related work experience
Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs, and tuition assistance. Other perks include employee discounts on water filtration products, a casual dress code, and a dog friendly office.
|Nearest Major Market||Austin|
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. ONLY)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis