Careers at Aquasana
Marketing Automation Specialist
Company/Location Specific Information
At Aquasana, we believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products so every home can enjoy clean, healthy water.
In 2016, Aquasana was purchased by A. O. Smith Corporation -- a global leader in water technology -- and is part of its North America Water Treatment division.
More About A. O. Smith
Water technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and A. O. Smith Corporation is a leader in the space. We are a $3 billion company with a 144-year history, more than 16,000 employees worldwide, and manufacturing operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Europe.
A. O. Smith is committed to continuous improvement, not just in its factories and its processes, but in its people. We value people who are able to analyze problems and take rapid, decisive action.
What is great about this opportunity?
- You will be joining a stable, but growing organization committed to strong financial performance, strategic acquisitions, global expansion, and the highest ethical standards of conduct.
- You will be representing a company that makes products that improve quality of life and are considered top of the line.
- You will be joining a cohesive team that supports each other in accomplishing shared goals.
Aquasana is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist. The candidate will work closely with a dynamic team of graphic designers, web developers, and marketing managers to brief and develop new email campaigns, as well as optimize existing email campaigns to improve customer engagement as well as email revenue. We are always open to new ways of creating content to educate the world on the importance of clean, filtered water, and we would love to hear your ideas!
- Creating and sending all promotional and transactional email campaigns, both batch campaigns as well as managing automated workflows.
- Collaborate with creative teams to determine promotional campaign imagery, conceptual branding as well as copy and graphics. Build detailed briefs outlining goals, objectives, promotional details, merchandising, and content for creative team. Review, edit, and critique, and approve creative work.
- Own email marketing calendar, creative briefing, testing plans, and prioritization.
- Launch regular A/B tests and multivariant tests for acquisition and retention campaigns, landing pages, as well as monitor and optimize tests for opens, clicks, conversions, opt-outs, and average order value.
- Continually improve all marketing campaigns: test and analyze workflow; build smart segmentations; automate email if applicable; initiate lead generation, lead nurturing, and lead scoring efforts; and identifies tactics for improvement.
- Utilize full email marketing platform capabilities and applications including browse recovery, cart recovery, product recommendations, and coupon manager.
- Coordinate content and copy with content marketing manager for email newsletters, landing pages, and supporting product content.
- Support our direct sales team in Fort Worth by assisting in email marketing campaigns that educate and promote our products to their lead pipeline, including lead nurture campaigns, weekend specials, and transactional messaging.
- Work cross-functionally with senior digital marketing manager, content and social media manager, graphic designers, web development, and other teams as needed.
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards related to email – ensure spam compliance CAN-SPAM, inbox placement, ISP algorithm changes, user preferences, and segmentations, and data privacy regulations. Ensure brand guidelines for all email templates. Ensure that email functionality works across all browsers and devices.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Experience with CRMs and/or Marketing Automation systems – Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred (others could include Bronto, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Responsys)
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies and the customer journey
- Understanding of marketing operations, specifically building requirements for list segmentation, workflows and triggered emails
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning & results from data
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an eye for design
- Basic to intermediate HTML and CSS knowledge
- Ability to work cross-functionally to push projects and initiatives forward
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented, organized and a good team player
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred; will consider candidates with strong industry experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience or training
In our downtown-adjacent, dog-friendly Austin office we offer a relaxed dress code, free parking, employee discounts on water filtration products, a competitive compensation package, and comprehensive benefits plans, which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability programs, and tuition assistance.
|Nearest Major Market||Austin|
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. ONLY)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis