Customer Service Team Lead
Location: Haltom City, Texas
Company/Location Specific Information
Aquasana, a division of A. O. Smith Corporation, is the leading direct-to-consumer manufacturer of premium performance home water filtration products – a $3.7B industry (US market).
We believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products, so every home can enjoy great-tasting, healthy water.
What is great about this opportunity?
- You will be joining a stable, but growing organization committed to strong financial performance, strategic acquisitions, global expansion, and the highest ethical standards of conduct
- You will be representing a company that makes products that improve quality of life and are considered top of the line
- You will be joining a cohesive team that supports each other in accomplishing shared goals
You will be tasked with the responsibility of supervising all areas involved with and pertaining to:
- Customer Support Center: training and coaching
- Quality of order entry and processing
- Customer Service database
- Interdepartmental communication
- Supervision of Customer Service Representatives
- Learn and understand the ins and outs of Aquasana products, policies and procedures currently in place
- Provide daily direction, communication and coaching support to employees so that customer service inquiries are answered in a timely, efficient, knowledgeable manner and with emphasis on quality customer service
- Monitor calls and reporting tools to observe employee habits, demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
- Work on special or on-going projects that are important to the customer support center’s continuous improvement
- Study and standardize work procedures and processes to improve departmental efficiency
- Manage order entry, credits and returns
- Partner with members of Aquasana's Operations teams to design and issue training as required based on call reasons and employee behavior
- Ensure the communication link is strong between the customer care center and other departments
- Represent the Customer Service Department as needed on cross functional partnerships that address company issues as they arise to help with cost savings initiatives and quality of service to customers
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience or training
- Minimum 2 years of Supervisory/Leadership experience
- Proven leadership skills, the ability to develop and motivate a team, the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences, the ability to provide support and direction, and the ability to improve processes from concept through roll-out
- Respond promptly to customer feedback and requests for service and assistance
Great people make our organization great and because of that, we offer a collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth, flexible work hours and healthy work/life balance, relaxed dress code in our newly remodeled dog friendly office, employee discounts on water filtration products, a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions, healthcare and dependent care, flexible spending accounts, short and long-term disability programs, tuition assistance and tons of free parking.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas, TX
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth, TX
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. Only)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.