Location: Haltom City, Texas
Company/Location Specific Information
Aquasana, a division of A. O. Smith Corporation, is the leading direct-to-consumer manufacturer of premium performance home water filtration products – a $3.7B industry (US market).
We believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products, so every home can enjoy great-tasting, healthy water.
What is great about this opportunity?
- You will be joining a stable, but growing organization committed to strong financial performance, strategic acquisitions, global expansion, and the highest ethical standards of conduct
- You will be representing a company that makes products that improve quality of life and are considered top of the line
- You will be joining a cohesive team that supports each other in accomplishing shared goals
As the Data and Analytics Engineer you will be responsible to develop solutions to enable or improve access to data and data usage. You will aggregate and analyze various data sets to provide actionable insight and develop reports, dashboards, and tools for key business stakeholders. Also, the Data and Analytics Engineer is a data pipeline builder and who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams and driving overall business objectives.
- Taking data from source destinations and building ETL pipelines to our Salesforce and AWS environments
- Being a driving force for technological betterment and process improvement throughout the organization
- Working with A.O. Smith’s technology group on joint ventures/projects and translating business problems into technical requirement
- Educate Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and other stakeholders on the information we have at our disposal and how they might leverage it toward their objectives
- Work closely with IT and Marketing in the implementation of new initiatives/campaigns
- Work together with sales staff with promos and to achieve margin goals within the company
Qualifications and Requirements
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.·
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, dependency and workload management.
- Ability in manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in: Business, Information Technology, Mathematics; or other discipline with minor in: statistics, quantitative methods, or data science; or equivalent education and experience
- The ability to manage consolidate multiple customer data sources to facilitate a single customer CRM view of our business
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Related Field
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience or training
Great people make our organization great and because of that, we offer a collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth, flexible work hours and healthy work/life balance, relaxed dress code in our newly remodeled dog friendly office, employee discounts on water filtration products, a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions, healthcare and dependent care, flexible spending accounts, short and long-term disability programs, tuition assistance and tons of free parking.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas & Fort Worth, TX
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. Only)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.