Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Company/Location Specific Information
Aquasana, a division of A. O. Smith Corporation, is the leading direct-to-consumer manufacturer of premium performance home water filtration products – a $3.7B industry (US market).
We believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products, so every home can enjoy great-tasting, healthy water.
What is great about this opportunity?
- You will be joining a stable, but growing organization committed to strong financial performance, strategic acquisitions, global expansion, and the highest ethical standards of conduct
- You will be representing a company that makes products that improve quality of life and are considered top of the line
- You will be joining a cohesive team that supports each other in accomplishing shared goals
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will apply your digital marketing experience to the day-to-day management of all aspects of ecommerce marketplaces including Amazon and Walmart. In this role, you will interface with teams throughout the organization to market, fulfill, and support a growing portfolio of water treatment products and brands.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership over the performance of online marketplaces. They will have experience and a willingness to learn as marketplaces change and the business takes advantage of new opportunities. This person will have an eye for detail to catch and correct errors. The right individual will work well with people in other teams and understand how to get the best performance from colleagues with competing priorities. The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will understand Amazon’s Customer Obsession, and they will know the importance of their role in meeting the expectations of all marketplace customers.
Previous experience with Amazon is not required to be successful in this role.
- Analyze Amazon Advertising account and identify opportunities for growth and improved efficiency.
- Optimize product detail pages including titles, bullets, descriptions, images, and rich (A+) content for higher conversion and better search rank.
- Create new products to support product launches.
- Update pricing and create promotions to follow the promotional roadmap.
- Adjust inventory, shipping settings, and handling time based on product and production availability.
- Create and monitor Fulfilled by Amazon shipments to replenish inventory at Amazon warehouses and keep items 100% in stock.
- Upload product compliance documentation as required by ecommerce marketplaces.
- Monitor functions that are executed by other teams including: creative production, buyer/seller messaging, order management, fulfillment, and review responses.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience in ecommerce marketing
- 3 + years of related work experience
- Experience with consumer online marketing either directly through an ecommerce website or through online marketplaces
- Use of MS Office, especially MS Excel files for data import/extract
- Strong communication skills and positive team attitude
- Understanding of fundamental sales, marketing, and finance concepts
- Experience selling on Amazon, managing PPC campaigns, running Amazon Advertising, optimizing landing pages, writing ad copy, describing products, analyzing data, or optimizing for organic search (SEO) is a plus
- Familiarity with industry tools such as JungleScout, Helium 10, FeedbackFive, Sellics, or AMZ Tracker is a plus
Great people make our organization great and because of that, we offer a relaxed dress code in our newly remodeled dog friendly office, employee discounts on water filtration products, a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs, tuition assistance and free parking.
Nearest Major Market: Austin, TX
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. Only)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.