Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Austin, Texas
Company/Location Specific Information
Aquasana, a division of A. O. Smith Corporation, is the leading direct-to-consumer manufacturer of premium performance home water filtration products – a $3.7B industry (US market).
We believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products, so every home can enjoy great-tasting, healthy water.
What is great about this opportunity?
- You will be joining a stable, but growing organization committed to strong financial performance, strategic acquisitions, global expansion, and the highest ethical standards of conduct
- You will be representing a company that makes products that improve quality of life and are considered top of the line
- You will be joining a cohesive team that supports each other in accomplishing shared goals
Aquasana is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Specialist. The candidate will use Salesforce Marketing Cloud and work closely with a dynamic team of graphic designers, web developers, and digital marketing managers to plan and develop new email and SMS campaigns. They will also optimize existing email campaigns to improve overall customer engagement, as well as, maximize email revenue.
- Develop and send all promotional and transactional email campaigns.
- Collaborate with creative teams to determine promotional campaign imagery, conceptual branding as well as copy and graphics. Build detailed creative briefs outlining goals, objectives, promotional details, merchandising, and content for creative team. Review, edit, critique, and approve creative work.
- Own email marketing calendar, creative briefing, testing plans, and prioritization.
- Launch regular A/B tests and multivariant tests - monitor and optimize tests for opens, clicks, conversions, opt-outs, and average order value.
- Continually improve all marketing campaigns: test and analyze triggered email campaigns; build new segments; enhance lead nurture campaigns; and identify tactics for growth.
- Coordinate content and copy with content marketing manager for email newsletters, landing pages, and supporting product content.
- Plan and manage promotional SMS sends. Create long-term plans for growing text opt-ins and expanding program to include transactional sends.
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards related to email.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience or training
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred; will consider candidates with strong industry experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience with CRMs, Marketing Automation systems, and/or Email Marketing Platforms - Salesforce Marketing Cloud or ExactTarget experience a plus
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies and the customer journey
- Understanding of email marketing operations, specifically list segmentation and triggered emails
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning and results from data along with excellent written and verbal communications skills with an eye for design
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge desired
- Ability to work cross-functionally to push projects and initiatives forward
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented, organized and a good team player
Great people make our organization great and because of that, we offer a relaxed dress code in our newly remodeled dog friendly office, employee discounts on water filtration products, a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs, tuition assistance and free parking.
Nearest Major Market: Austin, TX
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. Only)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.