Drinking Water Replacements
Dedication to Healthy Water
Continued System Performance &
Learn about Water for Life
Drinking Water Filter Replacements for Healthy and Clean Water
Most municipalities treat their water with chlorine and/or chloramines, but they can miss contaminants that can be harmful when consumed, such as lead, giardia, cryptosporidium, pharmaceuticals and more. That's where water filtration comes in. Aquasana filters catch the contaminants that municipalities miss. But while these filters get the job done, they can only do as much as long as they're freshly installed.
Leaving a filter in past its expiration date can mean that those very same contaminants build up within your system, damaging your filter or causing your water to become a source of bacteria. Make sure your drinking water filter system is able to provide you with healthy, great-tasting water by regularly replacing the filters that remove contaminants.
How Often to Replace a Drinking Water Filter
Determine how often to replace a drinking water filter by finding out what system your home uses. Aquasana currently offers several water filter systems that include under the counter and countertop solutions:
Under Counter Drinking Water Filter Systems and Replacement Filters
- OptimH2O Reverse Osmosis + Claryum Filter System
- 2-Stage Under Counter Filter
- Claryum 2-Stage Drinking Water Replacement Filters: Replace every 6 months or 500 gallons
- 3-Stage Under Counter Filter
- Claryum 3-Stage Drinking Water Replacement Filters: Replace every 6 months or 600 gallons
- 3-Stage Max Flow Under Counter Filter
- Claryum 3-Stage Max Flow Drinking Water Replacement Filters: Replace every 6 months or 800 gallons
Countertop Drinking Water Filter Systems and Replacement Filters
- Claryum Countertop Water Filter
- Claryum Countertop Drinking Water Replacement Filters: Replace every 6 months or 450 gallons
- Clean Water Machine
- Clean Water Machine and Powered Water Filtration System Replacement Filters: Replace every 6 months or 320 gallons
Know which filter you need to replace before you buy it. Identify your drinking water filter system or product and determine the recommended replacement schedule by viewing the installation guide. Be sure to adjust the replacement schedule as needed depending on the water quality in your area and individual usage.
Get Drinking Water Replacement Filters Delivered When You Need Them
A dirty drinking water filter can become a source of bacteria and mold, and can eventually cause your system to stop working altogether. That's why we offer Water for Life — our filtration subscription service.
Water For Life will keep track of when it's time to change your filters and will ship a new batch to your door when you need it. The benefits of Water For Life include:
- Auto-delivery when it's time to replace your filters
- 15% off the price of replacement filters
- Free shipping
- Extended warranty on your system - free replacement parts any time you need them
- No contract
To get started with Water For Life, simply add a product to your cart using the red Water For Life button, or reach out to one of our Water Experts at 866-662-6885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Replace a Drinking Water Filter
Aquasana makes it easy to replace your drinking water filters! Detailed instruction guides are included with each product and feature labeled pictures to simplify the filter swapping process.
Our YouTube channel also features video guides for installing and replacing our most popular products.
For additional help, we offer email and phone customer support:
Mon–Fri: 8am–6pm CDT
Sat: 9am–5pm CDT