Retail Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Company/Location Specific Information
At Aquasana, we believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products so every home can enjoy great-tasting, healthy water.
Aquasana is a tight-knit team with an energetic and entrepreneurial culture. We provide competitive pay and benefits, an excellent work/life balance, and a collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best. We have a budget for and encourage ongoing education. Our Austin office is conveniently located across from Pease Park, near downtown Austin, restaurants and shopping, and boasts plenty of parking.
In 2016, Aquasana was purchased by global water technology leader A. O. Smith Corporation and is part of its dynamic, rapidly-growing North America Water Treatment division.
As the Retail Marketing Manager, you will plan, direct, and coordinate the marketing of the organization's products by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Develop a marketing strategy and project plan that meets or exceeds a retailers’ specific requirements from start to finish through streamlined timelines and deadlines
- Project manage all workstreams of implementation to launch retail products on time; including packaging, collateral, sales training, online merchandising, point of sale, customer experience, quality control, and retailer marketing programs
- Work with program manager and other project partners to clearly communicate tasks, dependencies, timeliness, executive summaries and risk/mitigation plans to ensure lasting, overall performance
- Develop and manage all aspects of the budget, working closely with finance to track p/l. Course correcting when needed to achieve profitability timelines
- Manage multiple retail brands (Aquasana, A. O. Smith, Waterboss and more) through both internal and external agency partners (creative, packaging, social, website) to bring branded assets to market
- Oversee all marketing customer experience touch points and branded assets including POS, merchandising, packaging and product experience to insure brand consistency
- Manage internal and external graphic design resources to launch products into retail including product design, online assets, retail packaging and printed collateral
- Manage retail box experience (including OOBE) to maximize sell through and minimize returns and customer calls
- Manage marketing relationships with retailers and recommend potential marketing programs to maximize sell through
- Interface with 3rd party vendors (photographers, POS, video, printers) to set scope, manage budget, project deliverables, quality and timeline
- Create and manage advertising campaigns to brand awareness and sell through at retailers including: social media advertising, digital display and pay per click advertising, radio and TV campaigns and other media where needed.
- Obtain retailer website requirements and manage graphic design team to develop content and merchandising to maximize online sell through
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of work related experience
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to organize, facilitate, communicate and present information effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Ability to work within specific timeframes to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
- Competitive compensation packages
- Eligibility for a remote work schedule of up to two days remote work per week. New employees are eligible to apply after successfully completing their initial 90 days of employment and training.
- Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
- Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition assistance
- Employee discounts
- Eligibility for hybrid in-office/remote work schedule
- Flexible work hours and healthy work/life balance
- Tons of free parking
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. Only)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.