Manager, Social Media and Partner Marketing
Location: Austin, Texas
Company/Location Specific Information
At Aquasana, we believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living
and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products so every home can
enjoy great-tasting, healthy water.
Aquasana is a tight-knit team with an energetic and entrepreneurial culture. We provide competitive pay and
benefits, an excellent work/life balance, and a collaborative environment that allows our people to be their
best. We have a budget for and encourage ongoing education. Our Austin office is conveniently located across
from Pease Park, near downtown Austin, restaurants and shopping — and boasts plenty of parking.
In 2016, Aquasana was purchased by global water technology leader A. O. Smith Corporation and is part of its
dynamic, rapidly-growing North America Water Treatment division.
With the goal of achieving consumer engagement and driving revenue, the Manager, Social Media and Partner
Marketing helps set the strategy for and leads the execution of organic social media, influencer marketing, and
The role reports to the Director of Brand Marketing and collaborates closely with the Brand Manager, Creative
design team and channel leaders (Email, Online, Marketplaces, Product Marketing, Sales) to create best-in-class
Social Media Marketing
- Build and manage social communities (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Linkedin) through
the execution of great content and innovative programs devised to grow awareness, consideration, and
- Define topics, create content, and publish it through various social channels.
- Through active listening, identify engagement opportunities that will help grow the Aquasana audience and
increase positive brand awareness.
- Work with the Customer Service team to ensure they are responding effectively to social support cases.
Escalate and help respond to posts as needed.
- Brief Creative team on images and graphics needed for social media posts.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure social amplification of key initiatives.
- Serve as the team expert regarding strategic social media marketing programs, KPIs, social statistics, and
- Develop and manage social editorial calendar.
- Develop and execute strategic organic and sponsored Influencer partnerships.
- Create Influencer briefs, working with other marketing channel leaders to identify potential integrated
- Manage Influencer campaigns and relationships all the way from influencer identification and vetting,
through negotiation, content ideation, production, and reporting.
- Work with outsourced paid social media agency to leverage Influencer content in paid advertising.
- Monitor Influencer trends, tools, emerging platforms, etc. and make recommendations that are a good fit for
Aquasana and support our marketing initiatives.
- Help to identify, develop, and nurture strategic marketing partnerships with complementary brands.
- Manage partner marketing relationships all the way from identification and vetting, through negotiation,
content ideation, production, and reporting.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to amplify partnerships.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4-5 years of experience in social media, with experience in influencer marketing
- Proven track record building brands via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Experience using social and web analytics reporting tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytics, focused on developing results-driven campaigns
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Image editing skills a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word) required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
- Competitive compensation packages
- Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
- Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition assistance
- Employee discounts
- Eligible for hybrid remote work (3 days in office, 2 days WFH)
- Healthy work/life balance
- Dog friendly office
- Tons of free parking
Nearest Major Market: Austin, TX
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. Only)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all
competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act
purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA
accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.