Careers at Aquasana
Company/Location Specific Information
Aquasana is a leader in water filtration. Our filters are marketed in nearly every country around the world. Our mission is to make whole-body 'water health' as easy, accessible, and economical as possible.
The filters produce the healthiest and best-tasting water available. Health-conscious consumers know that it is critical to filter tap water before they drink it, cook with it or bathe in it because it is loaded with harmful chemicals. Only 91 contaminants are regulated by the Safe Drinking Water Act, yet more than 60,000 chemicals are used within the U.S.
Aquasana was purchased by A. O. Smith Corporation, a global leader in water technology which includes water heating and treatment, during 2016, and is part of its North America Water Treatment division. The North America Water Treatment division is a dynamic organization that is rapidly growing organically and inorganically, and into other channels. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture.
This position will be based out of our corporate office in Austin, Texas.
Aquasana is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our in-house marketing and design team. This candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end design of a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. This role will have a focus in digital design specifically related to website, e-mail, social media, animation, and UX.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to be part of a team and effectively collaborate with fellow designers. They should possess strong typography, layout & branding skills; mastery in production, optimization & prepress. Creativity in the latest design trends as well as innovative ways to visually communicate our message to the target audience is essential. The right designer will be able to collaborate with other designers, marketers, copywriters, freelancers and utilize research, customer feedback and market data to generate attractive and effective consumer-facing materials across multiple brands. Ability with work within a budget, meet deadlines, and adhere to brand guidelines. This role reports to the Senior Brand Manager.
- Work with marketing, sales and product teams to understand objectives and requirements
- Create eye-catching and innovative designs for digital and print
- Create digital assets for email campaigns, websites, online market places, banner ads and social media channels
- Design and produce assets that support the online cross-channel shopping experience, sales materials and activation campaigns
- Retouch photos, including color correction and image manipulation
- Manage multiple projects/deadlines
- A desire to learn and a drive to excel
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups and web design
- Experience working in WordPress
- Strong communication and proofing skills
- Strong production skills a must
- Excellent design and typography skills
- Ability to interact, communicate and present concepts and ideas
- High-level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable writing light copy that is direct and impactful
- 3D Rendering, Video editing, illustration, and photography skills are a bonus
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of related work experience
Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs and tuition assistance. Other perks include employee discounts on water filtration products, a casual dress code, and a dog friendly office.
|Nearest Major Market||Austin|
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. ONLY)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis