Customize your system for the ultimate solution
Salt-Free Water Conditioner
Eco-friendly scale prevention for the entire home without the use of harsh chemicals or salt.
Sterilizes 99.99% of bacteria and viruses and 99% of cysts for added protection.
Pro-Grade Bypass Kit
Includes quality brass parts and enables you to bypass the system for easier replacements.
Low Maintenance Pre-Filter
This upgraded 20" Pre-Filter lasts 3X as long, meaning fewer replacements.
Get healthy great-tasting water from every tap in your home by reducing chlorine, taste & odor, sediment, and more.
With Aquasana, rest easy knowing that no chemicals are added to your water during the filtration process.
Reliable Water Flow
Aquasana tanks filter up to 14+ gallons per minute, easily keeping up with most busy households. Have a large home? Our Water Experts can recommend a solution for you.
Chlorine can evaporate in shower steam, contaminating the air you breathe. Instantly improve your indoor air quality by filtering the water throughout your home.
Hair & Skin Health
Reduce your body's exposure to contaminants that can cause damage and excessive drying. Bathe yourself in Aquasana filtered water for noticeably healthier, more moisturized skin and hair.
WHOLE HOUSE FILTRATION
Clean, healthy water throughout your home.
Whether you’re washing vegetables or enjoying a post-workout shower, protect your whole home from contaminants.
Max Contaminant Removal
Industry-leading results for your peace of mind.
No chemicals are added to your water during the filtration process.
The Reviews Are In
15,000+ five-star reviews from customers just like you.
You Talk, We Listen
Your feedback drives our product innovation.
Whole House Filters for Clean, Healthy Water from Every Tap In Your Home
Aquasana's whole house water filters are a whole home solution designed to reduce harmful contaminants from every water source in your family's home. Whole house water filtration systems are installed at your home's main water line to remove contaminants at the source, providing you with filtered water for drinking, cooking, bathing, laundry, and other uses.
Our whole house systems are tested and proven to reduce the contaminants your family worries about most, including chlorine, chloramines, lead, PFOA/PFOS, cysts, and sediment, depending on the specific system purchased.
Whether you use city or well water, we have a home water filtration system that will fulfill your needs. We offer Rhino®, Rhino® Max Flow, Rhino® Chloramines, and Rhino® Chloramines Max Flow whole house water filter systems for city water, designed to last 1,000,000 gallons and up to 10 years. We also offer our premium solution, the OptimH2O®, which is tested and certified to reduce lead, PFAS and cysts, and also tackles chlorine and chloramines. Our Rhino® Well Water with UV whole house water filter system is designed to filter private well water, and lasts for 5 years.
How Our Rhino® Whole House Water Filters Work
To maximize the performance of our whole house systems, we use multiple stages of filtration. Here's how our whole house filters remove contaminants:
- Sediment Pre-Filter: The sediment pre-filter catches rust, dirt, debris, and silt that may be present in your water. Removing these contaminants improves the quality of your water and helps protect the filtration system from clogging.
- Activated Carbon: The activated carbon media reduces chlorine.
- Copper-Zinc (KDF) Media: Aids in the reduction of chlorine, extends the life of your system, and inhibits bacteria and algae growth.
- Post-Filter: The post-filter reduces any remaining sediment and organic particles.
Whole House Water Filtration System Benefits
Whole house water filters are ideal if you want filtered water throughout your home, including for showers, bathroom sinks, and running appliances like your washing machine and dishwasher. Even if you only want filtered water from the sinks in your home, a whole house system can be cost effective and time efficient versus purchasing several under sink or countertop filters that need to be installed and maintained.
Here are key benefits of an Aquasana whole home water filter system:
- Reduce contaminants in your water
- Get healthier skin and hair
- Improve the flavor and quality of your food and drinks
- Provide healthier water for your pets and plants
- Enjoy brighter, longer-lasting clothes by removing chlorine
- Breathe easier by removing chemicals that evaporate in steam
Upgrade Your Whole House Water Filtration System
Beyond the base model, our whole house water filtration systems can also be customized with the following optional upgrades:
- Salt-Free Water Conditioner: Prevents minerals from binding and forming scale buildup, which can damage pipes, appliances, and negatively affect the quality of your water.
- UV Filter: Uses ultraviolet light to sterilize 99.99% of viruses and bacteria and 99% of chlorine-resistant cysts.
- Pro-Grade Bypass Kit: Includes upgraded brass fittings and a bypass valve that makes your home water filtration system easier to install and maintain, a larger Pre-Filter, and a Post-Filter that catches any remaining sediment or carbon fines that may have passed through filtration.
- Low Maintenance Pre-Filter: Upgraded pre-filter that lasts 3X long as the standard Pre-Filter, meaning fewer replacements.
Choosing a water filtration system for your home is an important decision to make for you and your family. If you have questions about our whole house water filters including features, installation, returns, or anything else, call us at 866-662-6885.
Whole House Water Filter FAQs
- What does a whole house water filter do?
- A whole house water filter is installed at a home's main water line to remove contaminants before they go through the house's pipes. By filtering contaminants at the source, a homeowner can get filtered water throughout their home.
- Is a whole house water filter worth it?
- Whole house water filters offer exceptional performance and can provide cost and time savings versus point-of-use filters if you want filtered water from multiple sources throughout a home. It may be cheaper and easier to install a single whole house system instead of a combination of under sink, countertop, and shower filters. This also applies to maintenance, as you'll only need to swap filters on one system instead of several.
- How long do whole house water filters last?
- The lifetime of a whole house system depends on gallon capacity and usage, but a general rule is that a system will last one year for every 100,000 gallons of filtration capacity. For example, our Rhino® system will last for 1,000,000 gallons or up to 10 years (whichever comes first).