This Aquasana Refunds and Returns Policy ("Policy") applies to factory-direct purchases of Aquasana products made by consumers from Aquasana, Inc. ("Aquasana"). By purchasing any product from Aquasana you agree to this Policy.
Aquasana reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy, at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes.
90-Day "Pure Satisfaction" Guarantee
At Aquasana, our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products so every home can enjoy healthy, great-tasting water. We’re so confident you will love your Aquasana filter that we offer a 90-day, no questions asked, trial period.
- You have 90 calendar days to return a product, which begins on the day your order is placed.
- All returns shipped to Aquasana require prior authorization from Aquasana and a clearly-labeled Return Authorization Code ("RAC") on the outside of the return shipment package. This code entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price for the product(s) you ordered, no questions asked
- Ensure that the product you are returning is repackaged with all the cords, tubing, adapters, and documentation that was included when you received it.
- You are responsible for the return shipping costs on all products.
- You are responsible for the cost of insuring the product during return shipping.
- This offer is only applicable for products purchased directly from Aquasana.
How to Return an Aquasana Product
- Contact Aquasana and request a Return Authorization Code by calling +1 (866) 662-6885 or emailing email@example.com.
- Repackage the product with everything included in the package when you received the product.
- Clearly label the Return Authorization Code on the outside of the package. Aquasana will not accept unauthorized returns.
- Your return must be received by Aquasana within 21 calendar days of the RAC number being generated.
- Ship your product to Aquasana. For all products, you may use the carrier of your choice. Ship
the product to the following address:
ATTN: RETURNS DEPARTMENT
6310 MIDWAY RD
HALTOM CITY, TX 76117-5344
For authorized returns, Aquasana will initiate a full refund (purchase price excluding shipping and handling) when the product is received at Aquasana.
- Your Return Authorization Code will be identified and marked as received.
- The package will be inspected to confirm that it contains everything included with the product.
- Your refund will be initiated according to the original payment type(s) for the order. Refunds will be sent to the original method of payment within 15 business days of receipt of the returned product.
Undeliverable and Refused Packages
Packages returned to Aquasana due to incorrect or undeliverable addresses, as defined by our carrier partners, are eligible for full refund less the cost of inbound shipping back to sender. If you are notified that your shipment is not deliverable or has been returned to Aquasana, please contact our Customer Service department for assistance.
Shipments refused at time of delivery will be returned to Aquasana. A 25% restocking fee may apply, and any refund will be reduced by the amount of inbound shipping back to Aquasana.
Aquasana may cover shipping costs for select order types. Expedited shipping is available in many cases at an additional fee to the customer. Some special delivery services (e.g. Saturday delivery, signature required) may not be available.
Most shipments to Canadian addresses are shipped via UPS and are subject to provincial duties and taxes at time of delivery. These additional charges are the responsibility of the customer and UPS will not deliver until payment has been received. UPS will attempt multiple deliveries before abandoning the shipment for return to Aquasana. Once shipment has been returned to Aquasana, customer is eligible for a full purchase refund less the cost of inbound shipping back to our facility.