Inside Sales Representative
Location: Haltom City, Texas
Company/Location Specific Information
At Aquasana, we believe clean water and a healthy environment are the most important components to healthy living and overall well-being. Our sole focus is providing best-in-class water filtration products so every home can enjoy clean, healthy water.
In 2016, Aquasana was purchased by A. O. Smith Corporation — a global leader in water technology — and is part of its North America Water Treatment division.
More About A. O. Smith
Water technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and A. O. Smith Corporation is a leader in the space. We are a $3.9 billion company with a 150-year history, more than 12,000 employees worldwide, and manufacturing operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Europe.
A. O. Smith is committed to continuous improvement, not just in its factories and its processes, but in its people. We value people who are able to analyze problems and take rapid, decisive action.
What is great about this opportunity?
- You will be joining a stable, but growing organization committed to strong financial performance, strategic acquisitions, global expansion, and the highest ethical standards of conduct.
- You will be representing a company that makes products that improve quality of life and are considered top of the line.
- You will be joining a cohesive team that supports each other in accomplishing shared goals.
In this role, the incumbent will serve potential Aquasana customers by providing product and sales information and by recommending water filtration solutions to those prospective buyers.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Follow a developed process to properly qualify and guide potential customers through the Aquasana sales experience.
- Call customers to place orders and add value to existing purchases.
- Learn all technical aspects of the Aquasana product set to best position solutions and services.
- Employ a pipeline management system for customer follow up and order placement.
- Take payment and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Inform customers of specials and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Successfully attain monthly quotas.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that encourages teamwork and emphasizes superior customer service.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one-year related work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of our business and products.
- Provide quality customer service throughout sales process (quote to delivery).
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
Great people make our organization great and because of that, we offer a relaxed dress code in our newly remodeled office, the ability to work from home up to two days a week after 90 days on the job, employee discounts on water filtration products, a competitive compensation package, and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs and tuition assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. Only)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.