75 Second Countertop Filter Change
We offer many different water filters: whole house, shower filters, counter top filters, under counter filters and now a filter bottle. All of these filters are easy to change. I am not handy. I admit it, I play the girl card every chance I get. I don’t even like to change light bulbs. Which is why I’m the perfect person to demonstrate how easy it is to change our filters. In this video I demonstrate how to change the filters in our counter-top unit. No tools required!
VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: How to Replace Your Old Countertop Filters
- Turn off your water supply.
- Loosen both the left and right sump caps from the bottom over the sink.
- Pull out old filters and discard.
- Hold onto the O-rings so you can reuse them.
- Insert your new filters: the white filter on the left and the blue filter on the right.
- Fasten the O-rings and twist sump caps back on.
- Set back on the countertop and turn your water supply back on.
- Check for leaks by flushing the system for a full 10 minutes.
- Just like that, you’re done!
For more information, visit www.aquasana.com.