Under sink water filters
Because under sink water filters are much smaller than whole house systems, they need to be replaced more frequently. Here’s how that breaks down:
- Claryum® 2-Stage: Replace every 6 months or 500 gallons.
- Claryum® 3-Stage: Replace every 6 months or 600 gallons.
- Claryum® 3-Stage Max Flow: Replace every 6 months or 800 gallons.
- Claryum® Direct Connect: Replace every 6 months or every 784 gallons.
- OptimH2O® Reverse Osmosis + Claryum®:
- Carbon and Claryum® filters: Replace every 6 months or 365 gallons.
- Membrane replacement: Replace every 12 months.
- Remineralizer replacement: Replace every every 12 months.
UNDER SINK WATER FILTER
Claryum® Direct Connect
Easy to install, fast-flowing filter connects directly to your existing faucet to reduce 78 contaminants.
Countertop water filters
Our most compact and no installation filter is our countertop filter system, the Clean Water Machine. The filter will need to be replaced every 6 months and can be swapped out in a matter of minutes.
Our SimplySoft™ coconut shell carbon and Copper-Zinc (KDF) media filtration reduces 90% of chlorine for a cleaner, healthier shower experience. Aquasana’s shower filter replacement cartridges also last approximately six months.
Get replacement filters auto-shipped when you need them
A dirty filter can become a source of bacteria and mold, and can eventually cause your system to stop working altogether. That’s why we started Water for Life® — our filtration subscription service.
Water for Life® will keep track of when it’s time to change your filters and will ship a new batch to your door when you need it. The benefits of Water for Life® include:
- Auto-delivery when it’s time to replace your filters
- 15% off the price of replacement filters
- Free shipping
- Extended warranty — free replacement parts any time you need them
- No contract required
To get started with Water for Life®, simply add a product to your cart using the red Water for Life® button, or reach out to one of our Water Experts at 866-662-6885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replacing your water filters means you’ll have access to clean, healthy water again and again. Gone are the days where drinking water means you’re also drinking the contaminants you’ve worked so hard to remove — finally, you can drink with confidence.